I was tagged by Amal on October 21, 2009.
1.What is your current obsession?
Physiology,anatomy, physics and networking( when it comes to studies, I am restless).
2. What are you wearing today?
Long top and jeans.
3. What’s for dinner?
Rice and curry..I’ll have a dessert if I am lucky 🙂
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A new lab coat.
5. What are you listening to right now?
My sister’s ‘music monsters’.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A very good friend of mine( Thanks for the tag, Amal)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In Switzerland, just besides the Alps.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Utopia. Full stop.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“For me,the difficult tasks are always easy. It is the impossible that takes a little more time.”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My schoolmates.I badly miss them.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Blue and yellow.
14. How long do you spend reading books?
As long as I can 🙂
15. What is your dream job?
An astronaut, but unfortunately I am a medical student, I will have to treat the patients to make a living.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A dinner party for my friends 🙂
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I dunno…no idea about the fashionable stuff 😦
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Shilpa Shetty, I guess.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Write physiology lab record.
22. What are your favorite movies?
Long since I saw a movie…I guess ‘Chemmeen’ is a masterpiece.
23.How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
Gmail, orkut, a few poetry blogs, 3 tabs of wikipedia.
24. What inspires you?
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Be friendly, truthful and benevolent.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Ha…never confronted such a situation…Don’t care about looks..
27. Coffee or tea?
None. I prefer a glass of water.
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Read my favourite books, listen to soothing music..Believe me, it works!!
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Look the list below..
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
32. Favorite Season?
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Anything you wish to have. I’m an expert cook !!
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I don’t avoid anybody, even those who hurt me.
35. What are you afraid of the most?
Hmm….AIMLESSNESS..Don’t tell anybody, Promise?
36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Easy to make me smile..A strategically planned prank would do.
37: What is the first thing you do once you have booted your system?
The most obvious thing- Run browser.
38: My question: What do you love to do when it is drizzling?
I’d love to have a ride on my bicycle (Common cold will follow, but I don’t care).
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
I would love to pass on the tag and award to :
1. Vaisakh Krishnan, whose write ups I love,
2. Latika Mishra, whose poetry I admire,
3. Sid, who keeps me laughing,
4. Tanvi, whose write ups put me into thinking,
5. Anya, who like me is a big cat lover,
6. Ajith, whose poems I adore,
7. Deepak, whose stories I eagerly wait for,
8. Dr.Bibi, a multifaceted doc who blogs for a purpose.
13 thoughts on “I am tagged!!”
nice toknow so many things about you…
nice toknow so many things about you…
@ Rohini,Thank you very much for the comment.
Hey thanks for the tag… and loved your quote 🙂
by the alps…that's my dream house too.Nice Tag…take carehttp://smellofearthafterrain.blogspot.com/
@ Sid,You are welcome.Do post more funny stuff so that I can start laughing..
@ Rainboy,Thanks for dropping by..I will make it a point to read your blog too..
Netha i like your post very much its kinda really different…and its a pleasure that i make people think.Its a wonderful feedback thanks 🙂
Nice tag! net post! 😀
@ Tanvi,Thanks for visiting my blog again.You are welcome..
@ Matangi,Thanks for the comment.
Dats a nice one..Glad to know about u..I alwez thot medical students are boring..its nt true…
Thanks for visiting my blog 🙂